Monday, June 22, 2009

Firstly, Secondly, Thirdly.

Hey everyone!
Firstly, I would like to state that this is not the first time I have actually used a blog before, thanks to my english and calculus teachers I have already had the pleasure of commenting on blogs so I'm no "newbie" with this. Secondly, I'm a teenager and quite tech-savy to begin with so having this project makes my life easier. Blogging isn't even that difficult I don't know why people complain about it all the time. As long as you don't blog about some stupid stuff that no one cares about then life should be simple and people won't complain about your blog. Thirdly, just to keep things spicy I shall be posting some of my artwork and poems on this blog. If you want to read anything that I don't post on this blog feel free to check out my deviant art page at
http://cmg709.deviantart.com/. Lastly, I wasn't sure what to write about for my first post so I hope this wasn't entirely boring. I shall be posting those other things that are more "exciting".

No comments:

Post a Comment